This is how I encourage teamwork in our hybrid workforce

{ object.primary_image.title }}

Sixty percent of Mercury Mosaics staff works on-site; the other 40% are remote. Its founder says 2020 forced her to ask, “How do I keep people feeling connected, empowered, and ensure access to our good vibes?” This year, a favorite Michael Jordan quote of mine, “Don’t aspire to be the best on the team—aspire to be the best for the team,” fueled my journey of using simple, practical leadership and team-building tactics to connect our remote and on-site culture at Mercury Mosaics. Read Full Story

More

Is the quality of your hires the most important test of good leadership?

{ object.primary_image.title }}

The best leaders are not successful by themselves; they create an ecosystem of talent around them, says this tech CEO. At least 90% of my evaluation of any leader is the quality of people they get to work for them, and teamwork and judgment comprise the other 10%. I recently tweeted about this calculation and followed up by sharing how I assess newly hired leaders on the caliber of people who follow them. That evaluation sparked debate and enlightening points about what else to consider. Read Full Story

More

Subscribe to our newsletter

Join our newsletter and never miss out trending marketing news.

HitcountVariables(pk=6946, ajax_url='/api/hit/ajax/', hits='3')